Server IP: 83.142.49.35:28015
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server IP: 83.142.49.35:28015

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
radio
Latest topics
» Server down?
Language EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm by Berthenk

» Fucking Gay CSS Errors FTW!
Language EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm by Berthenk

» surf_Kaas
Language EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:22 pm by Berthenk

» RPG Stats
Language EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm by Godly Gull

» Join Statix Here
Language EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm by Pizza

» Apply - Godly Gull
Language EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 pm by Godly Gull

» reacz banned me!
Language EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 pm by xroffel

» surf_japan(working title)
Language EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:14 pm by Berthenk

» Statix spray
Language EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm by Godly Gull

» Record tutorial!
Language EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm by Godly Gull

Search Engine Genie Promotion Widget

Language

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TingelTangelBob

Language Empty
PostSubject: Language   Language EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Always when I am on the server I see the notice: Server Language is English ! I think ok, nice. But then there are these swedish, danish, netherlands kiddies: Blackladder and Oh!No!Boy and they always talk in their own language. So why should I follow a rule if there are others who don't respect the rule ? Maybe an Admin could say something to them or kick them once if they don't respect the rule. And there is an other thing: If I tell them to talk in English, they begin to take bad behaviour and a bad language, words like: Son of a Bitch,... are totally normal. I play regularly on your server but if it continues like this, I think I won't play anymore on your server. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Berthenk

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Okay, I think we need some clarity... Yes, I admit I talk to Blackadder and Oh!No! Boy and some other in Dutch. Pretty vague, because the rules say it isn't forbidden, yet the server itself spam that we must talk english...
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Berthenk wrote:
Okay, I think we need some clarity... Yes, I admit I talk to Blackadder and Oh!No! Boy and some other in Dutch. Pretty vague, because the rules say it isn't forbidden, yet the server itself spam that we must
talk english...

No but you can't make a rule and admit some exceptions. The rules are for everyone or the rules are for no one !! I hope that everyone talks now English because if it isn't so I will talk in my language too.
Back to top Go down
reacz

reacz

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:17 pm

I don't think talking dutch is a problem. Or any other languages for that matter. Doesn't it say that you should speak english, but if you don't it's ok?
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:16 pm

reacz wrote:
I don't think talking dutch is a problem. Or any other languages for that matter. Doesn't it say that you should speak english, but if you don't it's ok?

No it is: Server Language is English ! So everyone has to talk English without exception ! I want to talk in German but I talk in English because it's a rule, so I want that everyone respect the rule Exclamation
Back to top Go down
reacz

reacz

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
xtré
Admin
xtré

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:25 pm

The server is from the UK, made in the language 'English' so if everyone can talk in English its going to make things that much easier...

Rule 6. The server is in English so use that language, if you can't no worry's
the reason speaking in any other language isnt against the rules is so the admins who knows the language another person is speaking can reply or say something else important in some way.

Its so players can play on a server that is in English, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://sttx.forumotion.co.uk
boy

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Since tingeltangelbob is ratting me out; He often speaks german with his NoG buddies, he also swears like hell, spawnkills like hell etc etc. Just wanted to confirm that he ain't no angel either.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/2460/sonsa.jpg

And since im quite new to the server I never really payed any attention to the rule whilst I can not open the webpage of statix when I type rules ( might be bugged, or just my pc ).

Anyway,
peace out,
Oh!No?boY
Back to top Go down
TingelTangelBob

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

What do I have to do with this now ? Nothing !! So stfu and leave me in peace. It's right that I talk to my friends in german but I'm not like you and Berthenk (Admin !!!). You have all the time a conversation in dutch, but it isn't a problem for me that you talk in dutch. My problem is that the admin talks in dutch, to other players. If an admin says something everyone has to understand it. And about spawnkilling: You are the one who always spawnattacks like hell and not me. If I say it to Berthenk nothing happens because you are both dutch, if someone says: Oh ... is spawnkilling, the one is immediately slayed. So Berthenk think about it. As an admin you can't prefer one player to another. If someone doesn't follow the rules he must be slayed, kicked, whatever...
And Oh!No!Boy ? I have muted you in-game so there are no problems more, but now I will make a screen of every abuse you do and I will post it here so keep attention and stay in peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Berthenk

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 pm

TingelTangelBob wrote:
What do I have to do with this now ? Nothing !! So stfu and leave me in peace. It's right that I talk to my friends in german but I'm not like you and Berthenk (Admin !!!). You have all the time a conversation in dutch, but it isn't a problem for me that you talk in dutch. My problem is that the admin talks in dutch, to other players. If an admin says something everyone has to understand it. And about spawnkilling: You are the one who always spawnattacks like hell and not me. If I say it to Berthenk nothing happens because you are both dutch, if someone says: Oh ... is spawnkilling, the one is immediately slayed. So Berthenk think about it. As an admin you can't prefer one player to another. If someone doesn't follow the rules he must be slayed, kicked, whatever...
And Oh!No!Boy ? I have muted you in-game so there are no problems more, but now I will make a screen of every abuse you do and I will post it here so keep attention and stay in peace Very Happy
You think I prefer players (you think I do at all?), simply because they are Dutch? I'm sorry, but you're terribly mistaken. And the reason that they don't get slayed, is because I don't see it. You think I trust some guys that say someone is spawnkilling without seeing it myself? I don't immediatley slay them if I don't see them. I know this doesn't explain my talking in Dutch to other Dutch guys, but if I could talk in other languages (for example, French, German, etc.), I would reply to them in their language, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Language   Language Empty

Back to top Go down

Language
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Server IP: 83.142.49.35:28015 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: